Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical professionals are among the most trusted members of our society; we rely on them to care for our health.
Unfortunately, medical malpractice, or negligence, results in many serious injuries and wrongful deaths each year.
At Worby Vecchio Edelman LLP in White Plains, NY, our medical malpractice lawyers fight for the well-being of victims.
Medical Malpractice Case Awards
Our Lawyers' Achievements in New York
Medical malpractice and negligence come in many forms. Surgical errors, failure to diagnose, misdiagnosis, nursing home negligence, and birth mistakes are just some of the negligent actions medical professionals can make. The attorneys at our personal injury law firm have obtained the following awards for our clients in Westchester County and throughout New York.
- $43,000,000* for the negligent delivery of a baby
- $9,262,794* due to negligence on the part of an OB/GYN
- $8,778,911* for hospital negligence for treatment of an auto accident fracture
- $7,181,700* due to negligent treatment of a blood disorder
- $2,450,000* for improper placement of a catheter
- $1,675,000 due to failure to treat a spinal infection
*The expected lifetime payout for the victim