Municipal Accidents By Worby Vecchio Edelman, LLP on February 27, 2013

If you are injured as a result of the negligence of a municipality - a City, Village, Town, County or the State of New York, it is important that you contact an attorney without delay.  the law requires that a claim be filed with any of these entities within 90 days of the date of the accident.  If an injured victim does not file that claim within 90 days, the victim may not be able to sue for the injuries sustained in the accident.  Fair or not, ignorance of that 90 day filing period is not an excuse for failing to comply.  The attorneys at Worby Groner Edelman are highly experienced in governmental cases.  Call us first if you or a loved one are involved in this type of accident.  Remember, there is never a fee unless we are successful!

Team at Worby Vecchio Edelman LLP

Worby Vecchio Edelman LLP

The personal injury attorneys at Worby Vecchio Edelman, LLP, have advocated for the rights of injured clients for over 40 years. Our attorneys' affiliations and recognitions include:

  • Super Lawyers
  • New York State Trial Lawyers Association
  • American Trial Lawyers Association
  • New York State Bar Association
  • Westchester County Bar Association
  • The National Top 100 Trial Lawyers
  • New York State Trial Lawyers Association
  • Best Lawyers

To schedule a free consultation at our law office, contact us online or call (914) 686-3700.

Contact Us Today

Social Accounts Sprite